Re: MainStage Looper (screenshot)

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 11:11 PM, Chris Sewell <lunamusic@mac.com> wrote:
> Per,
> Interesting to see you back with Mainstage. I have fallen in love with
>the
> application. I just got a Godin Multiac Spectrum to take advantage of
>those
> beautiful instruments. I am having trouble using any sort of beats
>though. I
> have been experimenting with sending either ultrbeat or stylus into a
> sooperlooper loop. Its a bit of an adventure and not entirely
>consistent. I
> would rather have Stylus running at the Set Level, but then I can't get
>the
> software instruments to work. Its a work in progress, but I think
>Mainstage
> will inevitably become the way to go. It sounds so good.
>
> Chris

Wow, you got a Spectrum - nice! I heard Elliott Sharp recently here in
Stockholm and he played a Duet Multiac. Awesome sound!

In MainStage found it best to open a looper on a bus. Then you can
target its parameters on the Concert level for controlling. It just
the Drum Pad object that doesn't work on the Concert level, which is a
bit of drag since it would be nice to use for a momentary switch
function. Yes, MS really sounds good! I had a great time tonight
playing flute through a -5 Harmonizer and the Delay Designer. What
awesome library patches the DD comes with! Those "ritardando slap
delays", aaaah....

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen