Re: what looper is this?

yes,hes got it down very impressive,he also seems to be voice school!
and i never thoght he would be working with an EDP,i thought it must be a
computer being triggered by midi switches,i am very sure there is a tech
guy in the background making sure it doesnt flop!i wish i had a flawless
show like that with my EDPs;-) then again he seems to be using very basic
features of the EDP,record,overdub and more loops
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom