RE: euroloopfest.com

Hi Michael,
I didn't know you already had a livelooping.org website, I could have
saved some money :) I didn't realize that you were involved with the
Berlin and Konstanz festivals last May/June.

Anyway, the idea behind Euroloopfest is to help coordinate some looping
festivals in the summer of 2009. And hopefully in the same period; this
will allow people from other parts of the world (US/Canada) to come over,
do their own little tour and keep the expenses as low as possible.

But who's gonna play when and where and what the formula will be of the
festival is totally up to each individual organizer and artist :) I also
don't have the time to spends months and months to organize something like
y2kloopfest... I leave that for Rick ;)

The euroloopfest.com website can be used to share schedules and promo
material if there's a need for it. And it will also be used for my own
little festival next year. It would be great if you can make it to Antwerp.

Do you have plans with a 2nd Cologne festival? I really liked the formula
of the 1st one, it was absolutely great.

Sjaak

> thanks for doing this Sjaak ... looking forward to the festival in
>Antwerpen
> in 2009 ...
>
> btw I've been working on livelooping.org for a while but it is far from
> finished (it will be quite unlike what is on that ugly site now) ...
> livelooping.org will also be a website where everyone can publish their
> livelooping concerts and events and everything around it ... it will be
>CMS
> driven ...
>
> Michael www.michaelpeters.de

---