Re: My Revised MAX/MSP Looping/Effects Rig

Kevin,

This morning it just hit me that I forgot to mention in my post that
you can use Plogue Bidule as a plug-in - both as VST and AU - in any
host application. You never revealed what exactly you need Max/MSP
for, but most things one would use it for is almost possible with
Bidule.

Whatever Max-like patch you have built in Bidule you can hit the
"Save" button and save the complete session as a patch that can later
be opened from inside the Bidule (AU and VST, Window and OS X) plug-in
inside any AU or VST host application. This morning I'm working on a
Bidule plug-in session that will let me run Augustus Looper inside
Logic and next in the pipe-line is to move over some of my Mobius
stuff from Windows to Logic on the Mac (huge Bidule patches migrated
as plug-ins).

It's a wonderful new world! ;-))

Per