Re: OT: Hey Loopers< MF is blowing out Mackie SRM 350 p.a. portablePA speakers

Hi Rick & everyone

as 10" active PAs, I'd recommend the FBT or the RCFs - imho, don't waste
your time with anything else.

Check this review:
http://www.tagnz.co.nz/Test%20Report%2010inch%20%20Pow.%20Speakers%20Tools%20engl1.pdf

I've compared quite a few of them and  stuck with the FBT - to me, FBT and
RCFs are on par.
The FBT has more inputs/EQ. The RCF is a bit easier to carry and more
well-known (if you want to sell them).

Buzap

PS: there are also new FBTs out with killer output - and killer price ;-)
--
GMX Kostenlose Spiele: Einfach online spielen und Spaß haben mit Pastry
Passion!