Re: Will this work as an easy alternative for EDP footswitch?

hi Marcus,

that's exactly the point,

as your midi controller isn't sending any command when the button is
released,
the edp is going to assume you're still holding the button down.

In other words, the edp will *always* do a longpress without this
workaround

I've sent the bidule group direct to you.
It converts ProgCh to a Note-On/ Note-Off pair.

( so it *should* work)

Open up the group for an explanation.

andy