Re: OT reducing your carbon footprint, helping the state you livein

Bob Amstadt wrote:
> Technically, you are supposed to pay sales tax to your state when you
> buy something online.  The responsibility is on the individual in this
> case instead of the store.  Of course, when there is no auditing,
> people will chose to simply not pay the tax.

Of course, The tax system is insane. How many times are taxes built into
the price of goods? Why should I pay tax for a product taxed on in the
manufacturing process, then taxed to the wholesaler and then taxed to
the retail buyer. THEN taxed to the used retail buyer. Thats insane