Re: musicianship for solo loopers? (was OT NINE INCH NAILS)

I've always used video and sometimes even MIDI triggered video to
offset my boringness.  Even video games projected can be really
great.  I used to play to people playing Rez which has a soundtrack
of it's own at 140 bpm that I could mix in from time to time.  Fun.