Re: OT:Music Concrete, literally

Here's a really nice example of printer use (or just creative
instrumentation in general) - a Radiohead cover, done w/dot matrix
printer, scanner, a pile of hard drives and a Sinclair Spectrum.
apologies if this was posted previously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmfHHLfbjNQ

I suppose a few pages of that paper could be taped together and looped,
maybe...?

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com