Re: WHUS Radio's Moebius Trips

Joe granted that is probably a great deal of consistent 'quality' material that your show has needed on an on-going way and I'm sure you undoubtly cull down material I'd think for your broadcast but it surprises me that there has not been enough material generated by Mobius users in this community.  I had casually used Mobius but am by no means a seasoned user but I know several among us here are.  Forgive me if I'm amiss but have you promo'd this need for material on this list a lot?  I'd think you woudn't be able to keep them away frankly.  It seems that running a series promoting certainly a wonderful product given freely to the world and then getting current input, seems a shame to kiss it goodbye.  I may be speaking out of turn here, I'm sure other more serious users would respond. I would clearly like to have sent you some trax had I known though as said I felt my efforts with the software were more exploring and were done mostly on the violin which I was experimenting with earlier in the year.  Samples are on the My Space page for what it's worth.

Regardless maybe others will respond and your show will find a new door at some point if desired.  Just thoughts here that may be as said out of turn.

Jim Goodin
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com