RE: Looperlative LP1 for sale in europe

Just want to say how i appreciate Matthias,Bobs and Jeffs hard work,the
EDP is gone but not forgotten,the Repeater is dead and the young LP1 is
maturing and surely become an amazing looper as well,but meanwhile in the
midst of looper cemeteries,bugs and wallstreet crashes we have an amazing
software looper ready and availabe to save our asses for free that has
many of those great functions combined.
Jeff i have a better idea,why dont just team up with Matthias and Bob you
guys would create an incredible hulk!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom