RE: check your headers

Thanks Louie, I wrote Jeff and he and I smoothed it over and actually he
has
given me a valuable education on the whole issue so I feel better even
though I'm still wiping the egg off my face. I was trying to convey to you
in a fairly inarticulate way that the LP-1 really does require digging deep
and to some degree changing and adapting certain ways of creating that were
radically different than what had previously been my main baby the
Repeater.
I had only begun to work with the EDP when the LP-1 came along and it
frustrated the hell out of me because, among other things I didn't
understand re-align at the time and kept getting track drift when midied to
my RPTR. When I started using the LP-1 there were certain signature things
couldn't do (like triggering the RPTR's tracks with my GR30's arpeggiator),
and yet I had so much extra flexibility, and had become bored with my RPTR
tricks, that I welcomed the difference and started creating in a different
way. You may be correct that Mobius is the best thing going, but I
personally am not ready financially or able to devote the time it takes to
develop a lap top rig. I see that in my future, but I'm in no way
frustrated
by the LP-1's ability to get my music across.
 See you soon for that beer :)
Bill