Re: Laptop Loopers Tip: Apple Automator for complex setup

I sent Simeon the workflow via off-list email. happy to do that for
anyone else who requests it. You choose a bunch of "actions" like
launching apps, clicking buttons, etc (there's a recorder to record
mouse clicks and some other things, but for things like opening apps
you're better off specifying the apps with the Launch App action than
recording - you'll see in the script which things were recorded and
which specified). I'll be happy to answer quickie questions about
Automator off-list if i know the answer off the top of my head (no
research, tho, i have enuff of my own)