OT - Black Acid Candy Box - LIVE at The Pour Haus in Louisville - Saturday, October 11th, 2008

Greetings all....

My band Black Acid Candy Box will be performing at The Pour Haus in Louisville, Ky.  on Saturday, October 11th - 2008. This is a unique show for us as we will be recording and filming for a future CD and DVD release. Filmmaker Tony Sexton will be filming the show in High Definition.

Joining us will be special guests Introvert (Dennis Stein) and the band Friends and Relatives. Hope to see you there!
Details are below:

The Pour Haus - 1481 South Shelby Street, in Germantown (Louisville)
(Parking on sides and in rear of building)

Doors open at 9:00pm
Cover Charge - $6
21 and over

10:00pm - Introvert