Re: Mobius first impressions... and questions.

I am not quite sure for this case,
but in general I think its easier to understand different tracks with
different functions
you are going this direction anyway, having different presets and
possibly different instruments for each track, so each track has a
musical function like :
ostinato
bass
rhythm
fill
crossrhythm
harmony
noise
choir
with the suitable setting, effect etc.

so there could be a track set to trim
and if needed, sound can be copied from it to another track for
further treatment - as if it switches its musical function