Re: IMPORTANT BRAND NEW Y2K8 T-SHIRT ORDERING INFORMATION

Rick,

I have sent artwork to the t-shirt people to get a test run of a single
shirt (I'll pay for that one).

I want to solve any reproduction issues before we get to the actual run
of official shirts.

I'll let you know how it goes.

The poster has a lot of dark area with subtle texture in it . . . which
I want to make sure turns out right.

It'll probably be Monday before I see the test shirt, but that should
leave time for any last minute color adjusting to get it right.

BTW, I/we didn't catch it on the poster, but I was able to fix it on
the shirt . . . Kribophoric is spelled with an "i" not a "y" after the
"kr."

Krispen sent me an email about it, but it's too late to change for the
poster by now surely.

At least Kris's shirt will be spelled right.

Best regards,

Ted Killian

"I’ve gotten the scary feeling, for the first time in my life, that
dimwittedness is not just on the march in the U.S., but that it might
actually prevail." -- Bob Herbert, New York Times