OT: election

I am personally sorry to see this debate here but defend ya'lls right to express especially unpopular sentiments.

I no longer (for 10 years) watch any tv or listen to commercial radio. I have tried to avoid this election as I won't vote so I don't have a say (Ron Paul!!!). Sorry.

 I keep my world small and wear it like a loose set of clothes.

Here is a little tune that sums up my feeling on this debate..

And maybe we should get our priorities sraight as we have all our eggs in one basket...before its too late for talk.

peace out,

Jeff