CA Tour gig spam

hey all's, just wanted to share my upcoming CA tour dates. With two
exceptions, these are all looping shows (which I'm really happy about..!).

Thursday, Oct 9 - Luggage Store Gallery, San Francisco (duo w/Alan
Anzalone on horns, plus League of Art Game Composers (LAG)) 9 p.m.
Friday, Oct 10 - Norcal Noisefest, Sacramento (at Luna's Cafe) 10 p.m.
CUMONFEELTHENOIZE!!
Sunday, Oct 12 - Annie's Social Club, San Francisco (non-looping show,
this is half instrumental guitar, half vocal tunes, w/Julie Zielinski &
Pi)  7 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct 14 - Bookzoo, Oakland (duo w/Matt Davignon on drum machine)
7:30 p.m. (I'm really looking forward to this one, I think Matt and I
have some similarity of approach with our modest 20th century gear..)
Wednesday, Oct 15 - Genghis Cohen, Los Angeles (also a non-looping show,
half instrumental guitar, half vocal tunes, w/Toddy Ivy & Susan D) 9 p.m.
Thursday, Oct 16 - Echo Curio, Los Angeles (w/Jim Goodin as
Chinapainting) 8 p.m.
Friday, Oct 17 - Saturationfest at Pharaoh's Den, Riverside
(w/Chinapainting) 8 p.m.
Saturday, Oct 18 - W2 Wines, Lodi (w/Chinapainting) 11 a.m.- 4 p.m.
LOOPS ALL DAY
Sunday, Oct 19 - the immortal two ring loop circus, Santa Cruz
(w/Chinapainting) 8 p.m. CAN'T WAIT
Monday, Oct 20 - SMF Series at Java Lounge, Sacramento (w/Chinapainting)
8:30 p.m.

details for all these on my calendar:
http://www.swanwelder.com/calendar.htm

cheers,