RE: Can you help me evaluate 2 computers for live looping purposes

> While we´re on it, what about...?
>
> http://www.digitalimpuls.no/aspx/produkt/prdinfovnet.aspx?plid=31749

From Amazon...

> The 8.9-inch screen has a WSVGA resolution (1024 x 600) and support
> for up a 262K color depth. Video is powered by the Intel Graphics
> Media Accelerator 950, which uses shared video memory with the main
> memory.

Memory sharing is a common source of occasional glitches for audio
applications, especially if you're using a graphics intensive
OS like Vista.  The one on Amazon comes with XP which is good.

That doesn't mean it won't work, it's just risky when you
try to get the lowest possible latency.  I have always loved
ultra-portables, these are especially cute.  If only we could
rent them for a month....

Jeff