1st Y2K Live LoopFestival Endowment

I'm pleased to announce that
the Y2K8 International Live Looping Festival
has chosen talented newbie looper,  Jack Schultz
(performing at 12:30 on Saturday at the main festival)
as our 1st Y2K LOOPFESTIVAL endowment winner.

a few months ago,  I presented Jack with a
Line 6 DL-4  Delay Modeller/Loop pedal and enjoined
him to learn how to use it and then perform as a newbie at the festival.

Jack has progressed at a really impressive pace and even fell so
deeply in love with it that he went out and purchases an EchoPLex
with Loop IV software by Aurisis (thanks, Matthias Grob, Kim Flint and
everyone
else responible for that).

Anyway,  I want to try and do something similar each year at the
festival to
encourage talented young (and old) musicians to join our community and
start using looping gear creatively.    I will each year,   money
permitting.

Anyway,   congratulations Jack.         We are all very proud to have
you in our
community.   See you at the Loop Festival.

yours,  Rick Walker
           Y2K8 International Live Looping Festival
           www.y2kloopfest.com