From: margaret noble <margaretnoble2000@yahoo.com>
Subject: My Experience of Y2K8
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 6:41 PM

Hello Everybody,

Just made it home from the long drive. So, glad I went for it and got the chance to participate in this festival. I was blown away by the diversity and quality of work I saw. From sound-art, to experimental, to rock, to acoustic and all unified by the magical loop!

The vibe of the musicians and audience at the studio was glowingly positive, filled openness and interest. This was truly a new music conference and I learned much from this experience! Thank you all for sharing your work and energy in this festival, I feel very happy that I had the chance to participate!!!!!!!!

HTTP://MARGARETNOBLE.NET/