recordings of children

for a potential new project (possibly a radio production) I need recordings
of small children - ideally pre-language babbling or singing, or other
utterances of some complexity. Some of these recordings will probably be
electronically altered and become part of a composition - think opera.

If any of you has interesting recordings (possibly of your own kids) in
decent quality, and would consent to me using them in such a context, I'd
be
very grateful. (Please contact me offlist.)

Michael
www.michaelpeters.de