Re: My Experience of Y2K8

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 1:47 AM, Cara Quinn <Cara-Quinn@earthlink.net>
wrote:
>   The festival audio was streamed in 05 and possibly other years as well,
> and I believe that Krispen was involved in such, but not sure.
>   Perhaps others here can chime in with a bit more info…
> Smiles,
> Cara  :)

I bet anyone can google how to set it up and make a real-time stream
happen! Seems no one was simply interested in doing that this year.
But even better IMHO would be to post videos and recordings from the
festival. I mean, one big point in using internet is to not having to
attend events at the one and only time they originally happen but
being able to time shift and enjoy the concerts at a time more
convenient for you - maybe many times for days and years to come. And
to reach a bigger audience than those brave few who stay up by the
computer at the particular "streaming time". The trick is to find
server space to keep the stuff online.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen