Re: Lurker surfacing with OT Question

At 3:59 PM +0100 10/23/08, andy butler wrote:
>Eno with David Byrne
>My Life in the Bush of Ghosts

I'm going to second Andy's recommendation of "Bush of Ghosts".  That
album is just brilliant.  It's also relevant to looping since most of
the songs shun the typical A/B/A/B/break/B/out structure.  They use a
continuous single flow (with other parts layered on and subtracted
from on top of that).  It's not unlike what we're used to with
looping.

Similarly, I'd almost consider the Talking Heads "Remain in Light" as
an Eno album.  I'd credit him as a 5th member of the group at that
time period.  So if that album counts, here's a big +1 for it.

And I'll always have a soft spot for "Another Green World".  Some of
Eno's pop albums are just plain fun.

        -- m.
--
_____
"the wind in my heart; the dust in my head...."