Re: MUSIC UP ON REVERB NATION

Ted I've been listening this morning and really love this, very dark and thick guitar tone just like some of what I heard at Y2K (sorry for your add'l grimlens but you undervalued your set, you did a lot of cool stuff before electric voodoo hit).  Like the ReverbNation mix a lot, some really intense stuff in there plus some of the harmonic sort of bounce stuff is really interesting.  Good muse!  Great to finally have met you and look fwd to your piece in ReUse.

Jim