Re: Pictures from Norwich Looping Festival last week

2008/10/25 andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
hi Raul,
Patience ;-)

There's a fair bit of of great audio from the NorwichFest,
but I don't have time right now to sort it.
(and some needs to be cleared with the artists)

Kind of busy with a certain software looper at the moment.

this is really good news so far.

Please enjoy the Y2K8 Santa Cruz clips for now, that's what I'm going to be listening to.

me too! ... that's my regular listening list on weekends along with improv. band das hertz where our pal m.peters does guitar rol tremendously. can't have enough of this stuff...

(in any case I wouldn't want
to clash with the release of y2k audio).

When I get time, I hope to put up audio from all the 2008 Norwich events,
including the earlier one with Rick Walker, and maybe some of the weird
improvs I did at art events where no-one was listening.

There's also some Per and Andy audio in the pipeline from joint recording we did here.

ale, ale .. as frisell pointed out " have a little patience ", .. or was it faith? ... ;-)

love the personnel in this list,
amazing musicianfriendship.

cheers,
raül.