Echoplex printed manuals and 2 eproms

Hi dears,
as one of the results of some studio cleaning, I have here an original
Echoplex manual, a Loop IV upgrade guide, both on original paper and 2
eproms marked "LD 3.32", one is "master" and the other one is "even
master".

In case someone would be interested in having these things, pplease pm me.
I am asking no money for them, I just don't want to throw them away when
someone may be looking for them.
Eventually expensive postage is required, we can check how to fix it.

my best,
luca