Re: Firewire audio interface recommendations - late reply

Thanks for explaining that Rainer,

I have a Nady Starpower 1 Mic (since im barely going to use one I got
a super cheap one) so I'm assuming that isn't a condenser microphone
and that'll be fine. I'll be hooking it up to my Kaoss pad anyways I
think, and I havent heard anything about that having an issue with
condenser mics (though please let me know if there is)

I don't think I'll need any 1/4th to RCA converters since everything I
own except the soon to be owned firebox uses RCA or 1/8th inch
headphone input, so i'll just be using a lot of RCA female to 1/4th
inch male. I'll get those ones then since I don't see any reason to
get the more expensive ones if I get the same sound quality.

Sorry about sending these emails in HTML. I use gmail's web interface
exclusively and I don't know of a way of specifying plain/rich for
different addresses so I'll just set my default to plain text since I
never use html in emails anyways.

Thanks :)
-Nick