Re: TuneCore - Opinions?

I had my latest CD manufactured through them. The price was certainly
good.  The only complaint is that the colors weren't exactly correct -
a little darker and more muted than I'd wanted - sort of sepia-like.
No complaints from those who've bought them.

Doc Rossi

http://cetrapublishing.com/artists/rossi/
http://www.myspace.com/docrossi
www.magnatune.com/artists/docrossi.html