Mic cable

Hey everyone,

Sorry for such a newbie question, but I'm really having a tough time
being sure of which mic cable to get for my nady starpower 1 mic. I
don't know what hi-z and lo-z mean and searching for definitions isn't
yielding much. I just want the cheapest decent cable to connect my mic
to the 1/4th" input on my kaoss pad. Something available on
musiciansfriend.com would be great since I'm ordering other stuff from
them already.

Is there a site with tons of definitions of music equipment
terminology? I think that'd really help me figure this stuff out since
I'm so new to it.

Thanks,
Nick