Tune Spam

Yep, Hi Folks!

Up on myspace and the Jitterwall I've put a mixdown of my piece done at the BEMF with Eddy Rollin and Wilbo Wright this past May 31.  It's the part after I came in, about 11 minutes long: "Toast To Jam", because in the beginning with the technical bits I wondered if I was toast, but then got to jam.  Deep, huh?

Also I've put a collection of pieces done with meditative-ambient use in mind in an effort to spruce up my last.fm page.  "Club Meditation" is fifteen songs without hard edges to them or distractions.  Only criticism so far - and a just one - is that the works aren't long enough.  Maybe so but they're FREE for downloading.

Enjoy!