Re: Y2K8: Software Loopers and Hardware Loopers

> hm, could be that hardware just WORKS.
>> Yeah, my laptop (a piece of hardware running looping software), just
>WORKS :)

Some thoughts:
- Laptops with SW loopers etc. definitely have a higher level of
complexity than pure hardware setup.
- Naturally, this may result in more questions on LD.
- There is more innovation happening on SW loopers currently.
- There could be a lot of people out there who do experiment with computer
looping but still rely on hardware for performances.

Definitely interesting, though. More encouragement for me to stick to my
RC-50 setup ;-)

best regards
Buzap