Re: OT: QUESTIONS ANOUT LOW-FI DIGITAL VIDEO CAMS

Mark,

As I just wrote to David Coffin, I forgot all about iMovie (what it was
for or could do) because I never owned a camera to begin with.

On one desktop Mac I used to have (it's now my college age son's) I'd
purge all of the other extra software I was sure I would never use.

I'll give it a look.

Best regards,

tEd ® KiLLiAn

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that
you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain

http://www.myspace.com/tedkillian

http://www.reverbnation.com/tedkillian

http://www.pfmentum.com/PFMCD007.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://guitarplayer.com/article/y2k6-international-live/Jun-07/27768

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes