Twist mode on DD-20

 Hey everyone- I sold my DD-20 for the Line6 M13, which implements looping better than the DD-20- I like how all of the effects can be pre or post loop- however, I realize I needed the ‘Twist’ sound from the DD-20 for a specific recording. This is essentially some sort of rising pitch self oscillating sound the DD-20 has, and it seems whatever the source, the sound is the same…it rises and then falls. I tried to approximate it with other delays, but the way the Boss works is a smooth rise and fall…

If anyone has a DD-20, and some spare time, if anyone can provide either an mp3 or wav of that ‘Twist’ sound over 5 or 6 seconds (rise & fall time) then I would be gratetful!

dave eichenberger

www.daveeichenberger.com