Re: Echoplex Issues

Oh, I'd forgotten about that since I moved to the PacNW.
I used to have that problem with a first generation EDP, which ran much hotter than later versions (and I've never had a problem with the later versions).  My solution was to put a small fan in the back of my rack and avoid playing gigs where the ambient air temperature was more than 95F (just to be safe).  If I left a space open in the rack, I got the benefit of moving air blowing over me.  If you're performing at a quiet acoustic level, this may not work, but for electric ensemble work it was okay.

TH