Re: Instant Composition

2008/11/19 Stefan Tiedje <stefantiedje@googlemail.com>

Composing is thinking about a form, just being aware of it. In the end you can't avoid it, at least in composition, as every piece has a beginning and an end...

so then, why give it a single thought?

I guess my "Namensvetter" Stefan called his tool Kenaxis because he thinks that Xenakis ideas are an essential contribution to composing music, as well as to improvisation...

 regarding improvisation, could you point out what xenakis' ideas versed about it, please. i'm really interested. any related site?

thanks stefan,
raul.

I agree whole heartedly...

Stefan