Re: cheap looping AU plugin

now copy/paste your instructions per... exciting moment for us loopers! ...

retriggering should work (dunno 'til i test in rehearsals) for manual align when drifting and also for some sample-shot percussive elements (if done rapidly).. must try the retrigger technique more.

about erasing all content, which i did with my echoplex before, just i don't like to add many overdub layers, because when you clear instantly all that material, seems to decompesate the band, above all if the other players in the band don't play polyphonic or "dense" sounding instruments.

maybe it's the combination of both: retriggering during clearing slowly ...

it's hard to loop with others, and i usually end doing something nearer to "realtime-sampling".

time to change.

thanks again my swede!
raul.