Korg NanoKontrol / NanoPad impressions

hi Loopers

speaking of "nano".

Did you notice that the new Korg NanoKontrol / NanoPad / NanoKeys(?) is
out already?

I immediately got the NanoKontrol - but I haven't connected it to my
computer yet.
So here are just some first impressions based on look & feel:

The NanoKontrol feels good - though my expectations were a bit higher. The
knobs don't settle down in the middle, and you can barely see their center
(maybe highlight it with a pen?). I would have preferred controls like a
pan knob that gives you tactile feedback in the center position. Oh well.
The sliders feel good, really nice. Buttons are nice. You can use the
buttons as touch-buttons or switches. When switching them on, the buttons
are supposed to turn red. Wonder if this kind of visual feedback could be
used for i.e. some Moebius settings? (or used with feedback via MIDI?)

I was very much impressed by the NanoPad!
It's really a Kaoss pad meets Akai MPC pads. The pads feel really really
good!
Too bad I don't use sampled beats anymore...

If anybody has experience with setting up the NanoKontrol with Moebius -
this would be really interesting.

best regards
Buzap

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger