Re: effective mobius,mixer and soundcard routing

Yeah, this problem sounds familiar. In general, with your Mackie+Presonus
setup, (as mentioned earlier) you really have limited routing
possibilities...

In any way, even if you get something like Jeff's recommendation to work,
you should be very careful with feedback. I used to play around with
routing on my small Soundcraft Compact mixer: just press the wrong
combination of Playback/Record/Monitor routing - and you get bad bad
feedback...

You might want to consider some software fx as an alternative?

Best regards
Buzap

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a