RE: effective mobius,mixer and soundcard routing

> if i could route the soundcard with mobius through
> a software reverb efx plugin or something instead
> of returning it back to my hardware mixer

This would be the simplest solution but you need to use the VST
version of Mobius.  Using a host like Bidule, route the sound card
input into Mobius, route Mobius into the reverb plugin of your choice,
then route the reverb to the sound card output.  I'm finishing
up testing the Mac VST, it should be ready in about a week.

Jeff