Re: Alternate Guitar Tunings (OT)

Excellent link with sound examples!

My favorite open tuning - I hardly ever see it - is Low C:
C G D G A D

So, it's like DADGAD but only with a C G D in the bottom.
In fact, Low C (C G D) in the bottom is my favorite starting point because
it gives you both fifths (C5, G5) at the bottom.

Eric Turnbull uses another LowC Tuning (C G D D#A#D#) in this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRahpP5WP68
Check it out, great solo guitar tune.

But _you_guys_ are the guitar players, anyway ;-)

best regards

Buzap

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger