Re: (OT) Re: Alternate Guitar Tunings

Luis,

There is no particular reason why you couldn't.

There are 2 expression pedals on the FC300 (controller) and jacks for
more CV pedals on both it and the VG99 (brain).

It might be tricky to program . . . but I bet a lot of fun could be had
trying.

I may just try it myself.

I always wanted t play lap and/or pedal steel but could never get
comfortable with the hand-over-the-fretboard technique.

I gave away my lap steel a few years ago to a friend who could already
play it better in 5 minutes than I could in 5 years.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks they say.

I guess I'm proof it's true.

Ted