Re: New realtime recording uploaded

nice synth usage. enjoyed it.

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 5:46 PM, <HarryEsq@aol.com> wrote:
Listening right now.  Beautiful.  Captures my current overworked, tired mood completely.

Peace,

Harry Weinberg, Esq.
Law Offices of Harry Weinberg
11 Beach Street - 8th Floor
New York, N.Y. 10013
(212) 989-2908

In a message dated 12/3/2008 12:02:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, billwalker@baymoon.com writes:

I love this Fabio, I can feel the melancholy. I feel you brother.

Bill

From: eterogeneo [mailto:info@eterogeneo.com]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 6:15 AM
To: ambient@hyperreal.org; Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: New realtime recording uploaded

Hi all,

just to share - here's a "fresh" new improvvisation i recorded in real time last night.

I used Mobius running as a VST inside Bidule,

5 VST effect plugins and my piano and no final editing (all mistakes are all there....).

Greetings

Fabio

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.