Re: effective mobius,mixer and soundcard routing

oh yes,i know is  nice i own the big brother RME FW800 which i use for
home recording,too bad is to big for a lappy setup
but who knows i might sell it and get this compact one,hell i can also use
it for home recording just as well!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom