From: andy butler
To: Loopers Delight
ReplyTo: Loopers Delight
Sent: Dec 5, 2008 3:39 AM
Subject: Re: ART Regular Output  vs. Inspiration

> You know, i am not a hippie and wasnt born in that time but
> when i see all those classic rock bands it seems the last thing they
>f*ckin
> cared about is the sound system,and although they had limited gear they
>did so much with it.

Um...
Grateful Dead, famous for their innovative "wall of sound" sound system.
Pink Floyd, innovators of the quadrophonic pa.
Led Zep, well known for the loudest pa.

Bands cared about the live sound in those days.

What is not ever mentioned is that live sound in the mid 70's
was generally much better than it is today,
nowadays gigs aren't about that at all.

andy butler

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile