Re: Performing with Multiple Looped Sections

Hi Steven,
if mobius is a bit overwhelming and you prefer hardware you might want to
look at this two:

http://www.boomerangmusic.com/Rang%20III.html
http://www.bossus.com/gear/productdetails.php?ProductId=772

Mobius is free,excellent and very flexible but if u have never looped with
an Echoplex you will need a cup of coffee and patience,download the
manual,print it out and take it step by step.Start with one single track
set it for 4 loops(for your arrangement parts) and switch between
them,that will make you happy for days!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom