Any suggestions for side of rack surfaces...

Hi!

After just getting a new rack (mixer rack 10U across the top and 6 down) I suddenly realize that my old rack drawer solution for my "table-top" items... just aint gonna work, and I was thinking... what if there was some kinda clever "clip-on" side table, or "wings" that I could pull out and clip on to either side of my rack creating a flat surface for kaos pad / AirFX kind of things... The items themselves could easily be stored in a compartment in the lid of the rack, and cabling could be all up and ready to pull out... so I think it could work well... but DIY not being my strong point (ask the wife) something... that can hook over the edge of the side of a open topped rack...

Seen anything?

www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094
http://uk.youtube.com/user/markfrancombe