Re:OT SANTA CRUZ site of the Y2K9 International Live Looping Festival

> This is a fascinating article about the city that has declared
> International Live Looping
> Day in the city for the last five straight years and still boasts
> perhaps the largest
> per capita population of live looping artists of any city on the planet.

Why don't you start an "Old men house" for live loopers? I seriously
consider to move to Santa Cruz once I've retired ;)
---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/
http://www.overgaauw.be/
http://www.myspace.com/sjaakovergaauw

---
Reeds meer dan 2000 Scarlet klanten betalen geen abonnement meer!
Doe mee en surf ook gratis! >> http://www.scarlet.be/nl/mgm