Re: Boss RC-50. Switcing Patch on stage. Loop End mode. It does notwork!

Hi Buzap,
I've not yet updated my rc-50... I'm so disappointed too!

My questions are:
why, when i use "immediate" mode to change patch there is not delay time?
why the boss's engineers does not implemented the firmware for "end
loop mode" similar to "immediate" mode (that must wait the phrase
ending)?

I'd think about using a midi sequencer to sinc recording/plaing &
patch switching in immediate mode... but i think it does not work well
due to the bad midi sinc implementation...

I'm still waiting a patch for fix this terrible bug... even boss sell
a pedal with 99 patch... you can use just 3 for time on stage...

Buzap, you wrote about using a rc-20xl between: how?

Thank you for reply!
Giovanni