Re: here and now / evolving loops

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Sjaak <tcplugin@scarlet.be> wrote:
> Good idea. However, I doubt if the LP1 allows you to do this because of
>the midi learn feature and the way assigning LP1 functions has been
>setup. Volume, pan and feedback only appear in the expression pedal (=
>calibrate pedal menu) mode and not in the CC button mode (= user button
>menu).

Oh... OUCH! You mean it's only available from an analog jack?
But I guess that can be changed in future LP1 software upgrades?
MIDI CC control is quite effective for any continuous parameter.

> May be this workaround works:
> 1) assign an expression pedal to CC 21 +  the LP1 feedback function
> 2) Assign CC 21 with a fixed value also to a momentary button of your
>midi controller

Erhm.. wasn't that what I suggested? And didn't you say in the first
sentence that it's not possible with the LP1? I admit I'm losing track
of this discussion now ;-))

Per